No Laughing Murder (Ep73)

No clowning around for Jessica when she finds herself a prime suspect in the murder of the local circus ringmaster, William.

Hoping to make the world go away Jessica seeks solitude in William's arms and finds herself falling for him. But word on the street has it that's William's knocked up many of the town's woman simultaneously. Jessica overhears women discussing it in the Cabot Cove beauty parlor. "I don't know", she says to herself, "I feel love... i'm thinking of... I reckon I'm just longing for lullabies."

Last seen together watching Twilight at the AMC downtown, she notices him bleeding when the credits start rolling. The fingers point to her.

I got the William's Blood in me.

Playlist in comments.

2 comments:

DJ.P. Fletcher said...

Playlist

The Hasbeens - Make The World Go Away
Lykke Li - Knocked Up (Death To The Throne Remix)
MEN - Simultaneously
The Black Ghosts - I Don't Know
Faunts - Feel.Love.Thinking.Of
Radiohead - Reckoner (Them Jeans Remix)
Kleerup - Longing for Lullabies (Joakim Remix)
Max Berlin - Elle Et Moi (Joakim Remix)
Trentemoller - Take Me Into Your Skin
Grace Jones - William's Blood (Aeroplane Dub)

DJ.P. Fletcher said...

Eek! noticed a minor mishap due to being in a rush. Updated podcast.

 

Murder, she Podcasted. © 2010